The Kansas Self Storage Owners Association Fall Meeting is coming soon! This conference is an incredible opportunity to network with other owners, discover new vendors, and learn new techniques from industry professionals to win business and increase profits.
This event offers:
- President’s Message – Limited Lines Legislative Initiative Report by Larry Goldman, Re/MAX.
- Real Estate Property Tax Appeals – by Jerry Chatam with Erik Preston with JW Ghatam & Assoc.
- “State of the Self Storage Industry – Is this as Good as it Gets?” by Ben Vestal with Argus Self Storage Sales Network
- Cost Segregation and Other Tax Solutions by Warren Dazzio with Cost Segregation Services
- Storage Legal Overview by Stan Masters with Masters Law Firm.
Register today! We offer both online and mail-in reservation options for attendees and vendors.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting! Register before November 5, 2016 for a discounts on guest registrations.
KSSOA Member Pricing
Before November 5, 2016: $75/Individual, $50/Guest.
After November 5, 2016: $85/Individual, $60/Guest.
Before November 5, 2016: $85/Individual, $60/Guest.
After November 5, 2016: $95/Individual, $70/Guest.
You must be registered with this site in order to make online purchases. If you are already registered, you may log in here. You may also download a registration form that you can print and mail in with a check.
If you are considering joining the Kansas Self Storage Owner’s Association as a facility or vendor member, please visit our memberships page. We also offer free, basic registration with this site.
Would you like to appear at this event as a vendor? You can print Vendor Registration Form 2016, and mail it to us with a check.